GERMAN Speaking Sales Development Representative
Job Title: GERMAN Speaking Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Location: London, UK (3 days per week in office)
Salary: £35,000 - 40,000 - OTE £35,000 Uncapped
Our client, a leading provider of global business intelligence and analysis, is seeking a German Speaking Sales Development Representative to join their team in London. We are seeking a talented and experienced individual to identify and qualify new sales opportunities and support revenue growth.
Company: Our client is a leading provider of global business intelligence and analysis, delivering high-quality research and analysis across a range of industries to help organisations around the world make informed business decisions. Their team of experts has a deep understanding of global markets and trends, and their research is highly respected by industry leaders, governments, and the media.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities through targeted outbound prospecting efforts, including cold calling and email outreach
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing and account executives, to ensure alignment of sales and business development activities with company objectives
- Utilize a CRM system to track and manage sales activities and opportunities
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to potential customers
- Manage the start of the sales cycle, from lead generation to handover to the account executive
- Fluent in German
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in sales or business development, preferably in a B2B environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with key decision-makers
- Proven ability to identify and qualify new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting efforts
- Strong understanding of global business and market trends, with a focus on emerging markets
- Experience with CRM systems and sales tools, such as Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
If you are a driven and results-oriented german speaking individual with a passion for sales and global markets, this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading provider of business intelligence and analysis. Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Package of Benefits:
- Competitive salary package of £35,000 to £40,000 base rate, dependent on experience
- Attractive incentive plan, with an OTE of £35,000
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Life insurance and income protection
- Gym loans and season ticket loans to support employee wellbeing and convenience
To qualify for this position, you must be fluent in German.