We are looking for a qualified Gas Safe Engineer to our respected clients organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting gas safety inspections and repairs on a variety of gas appliances, including but not limited to crucible furnaces, within educational institutions across the UK. The successful candidate should have experience working on a range of gas appliances and be able to work safely and efficiently in a variety of settings.
- Conducting gas safety inspections and repairs for our clients across the UK
- Liaising with clients to schedule appointments and ensure timely completion of work
- Maintaining accurate records of all work carried out
- Adhering to health and safety regulations at all times
- Gas Safe qualified
- Full UK driving license
- Willingness to travel across the whole of the UK
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary of £30,000-£35,000 per annum
- £3,000 bonus
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
Candidate location: Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Stockport, Bolton, Halifax, Stoke
We are looking for someone who is dedicated to ensuring the safety of our clients and is committed to providing excellent customer service.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in working with gas appliances within educational institutions, we would love to hear from you.