Field Service Technician
Field Service Engineer
The market leaders in providing hygiene and cleaning engineering solutions across Ireland and the UK are seeking a Field Service Engineer in Dublin.
Our client was established over a century ago. They have since expanded to over 100 countries around the world; creating innovative cleaning products that meet the needs of a resource-challenged world. Due to their continued success our client is seeking a Field Service Engineer in Dublin.
The successful Limerick based Field Service Engineer will cover a Leinster territory, mainly Dublin and will:
- Travel to client sites to install, service, and maintain a range of products from electric soap dispensers to industrial washing machines and dishwashers, to systems that mix chemicals in with general plumbing.
We are looking to speak to a wide range of Leinster based Field Service Engineers with varying backgrounds and experience levels:
- Must have field service experience.
- Will look at any engineering service experience if they have some electrical abilities.
- White Goods and Coffee Engineers a great fit.
- Salary: €38-42k DOE
- Company Vehicle & Fuelcard
- 25 Days Holiday
- Travel Time Door to Door
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!