Field Service Technician
Field Service Engineer
One of Irelands market leading healthcare companies are seeking a Field Service Engineer for the Leinster area due to their continued success!
One of Irelands leading companies, are seeking a field service engineer in the Leinster Area. This company comes with a well-known reputation in the market for being a specialist supplier of leading healthcare solutions and equipment. This role sees the successful field service engineer call to a range of residential / construction facilities across Leinster. Due to this companies continued success they are expanding their business and seeking a field service engineer for Leinster, an opportunity not to be missed!
The successful field service engineer will be based in Leinster and will be responsible for the following:
- Service, repair, and maintenance of all products within the company portfolio such as showers at trade shows, in the show room an din new builds or domestic fit outs
- Deal with issues or call one of the companies plumbers to help with the issue.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
We are looking to speak with field service engineers.
- Experience within the construction /residential market / facilities management market is desirable
- Experience in a field-based role is desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary: €30-40k (DOE)
- Company Vehicle + Fuelcard
- Travel time is paid
Location: Leinster, Dublin, Kildare, Meath, Wicklow, Louth
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Ross Wilkinson to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!