Field Service Manager (Vehichle)
Field Service Manager
- Are you from a commercial vehicle background?
- Do you have an ambition to join a renowned global market leader?
Within this role you will be home based and joining an established Fleet solutions and technical support team. You will be looking to capture and share accurate data on our clients products, as well as identifying remedial work and corrective measures that need addressing. This role is vital to our clients monitoring & maintaining of their regional service quality levels through on-site fleet Inspections & audits.
The candidate for the position of Field Service manager:
- Proficiency with standard office tools: MS Word, Exel, Powerpoint, Teams etc
- Proven back ground in a commercial truck/bus environment OR a commercial vehicle mechanical maintenance workshop OR a mechanical engineer environment
- Highly motivated and capable of working independently
- You MUST have right to work in the UK
Our client is a globally renowned manufacturer and service provider to the commercial vehicle industry. Being a trusted global leader, they have a wide variety of prestigious customers. They can offer extensive on-going training with realistic career progression.
The Package for Graphic Designer:
●£32-35K Per annum
●Full and ongoing training and support
● Great Pension, Car or car allowance
●Flexible working hours 25 days holiday
Location: Bristol, Swindon, Gloucester, Bath, Weston Super Mare, Chippenham