field service engineer - water treatment equipment
This exciting role which is predominantly field based covering the Yorkshire and surrounding areas and would suit an ambitious and proven multi-skilled engineer.
The Company: Our client is a clear Global market leader specialising in water purification and water quality solutions, our client provide high-quality softened water solutions for industrial and commercial applications within the industrial, Pharma, and food and beverage sectors.
The role of Water Service Technician Role:
- You will become a key part of the Field Service Team.
- You main responsibility will be on-site corrective/preventive maintenance for customers water treatment equipment.
- Once fully trained and competent you will be required to carry out commissioning work on standard equipment,
- Working with an established client base giving improvement recommendations to clients
We are looking for candidates with the following:
· Background in Mechanical & Electrical engineering
· Proven field service experience
· Ex-armed forces engineers are encouraged to apply
· Right to work in the UK
· UK Driving licence
· £30-38K + up to £10k Overtime per annum
· 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Work place pension scheme
· Clear career path
· Company Van & Fuel card
· Ongoing training and development
Candidate Location : Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford, Doncaster, Barnsley, Wakefield