Field Service Engineer - Ventilation
- Are you an experienced and skilled electrical/mechanical Engineer?
- Looking for a new opportunity to join a dynamic team?
- Are you striving to play a vital role in delivering cutting-edge solutions to prestigious clients.
Our client is seeking a talented individuals with a technical background and a passion for delivering excellent service. If you have a track record of success in electrical, mechanical engineering, and potentially looking for a career change and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Conduct commissioning activities for Air Handling Units (AHUs) according to project specifications and industry standards.
- Perform functional tests, adjustments, and calibrations to ensure proper operation of AHUs.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and technicians to plan and execute commissioning activities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AHU performance, controls, and system integration.
- NVQ, C&G or apprenticeship served in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, diagrams, and technical specifications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with project teams and clients.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel to project sites as required.
- Salary 28-32k + Mercedes Van + Generous overtime
- Company van (Mercedes Vito -Personal use included)
- Company Pension
- Healthcare (BUPA)
- Employee benefits portal - High street discounts, events tickets etc.
- We Care - Employee wellbeing support Service
- Exciting projects and the chance to work with industry-leading clients.
Location: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Stevenage, Slough, Watford, St Albans