Field Service Engineer - Pumping Stations
This exciting role which is field based covering a portfolio of existing client sites across the Midlands and the North, would suit an ambitious and proven engineer with a multi-skilled background.
The Company: Our client is a clear market leader specialising in wastewater and water quality solutions through proactive service, maintenance and monitoring.
The role of Pump Service Engineer:
- You will become a key part of the nationwide Service Engineering Team.
- The main responsibilities of this role would include a mixture of Service, Maintenance and breakdown, as well as support and electrical testing.
- Working with an established client base giving improvement recommendations to clients.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- A mechanical/electrical background
- Knowledge of electrical testing
- Proven Field service experience
- Applications from armed forces, pump systems, water pumping solutions is encouraged
- Right to work in the UK
- UK Driving licence
- £35-39K + overtime
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work place pension scheme
- Company vehicle (Private use)
- Tools & Uniform provided
- Clear career path
- Ongoing training and development
Candidate Location : Leicester, Birmingham, Derby, Nottingham, Peterborough, Lincoln, Chesterfield, Loughborough, Corby, Kettering