Field Service Engineer Multi-Skilled
- Do you have a field service engineering background or looking for a field based role?
- Looking to join renowned global market leader?
- Genuine career progression and fantastic earning potential
The Role of a Field Service Engineer:
The role as field service engineer will see you servicing, installing and repairing a broad spectrum of high-end vehicle valet solutions at independent operators across your regional location.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- A proven mechanical/electrical understanding is ESSENTIAL
- Experience for Field Service & Excellent time management and customer skills
- You MUST hold a full driving licence
- You MUST have right to work in the UK
Our client is the global market leader offering innovative solutions for all aspects of vehicle washing, and can be found across Automotive dealerships and manufacturers, Supermarkets and Truck & Bus.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- ●Up to £28,000-£32,000 basic salary + annual bonus
- ●Ongoing product training and clear career path
- ●Expensed company vehicle
- ●Pension, I-pad, mobile,
- ●25 days holiday plus stats
Location : South Wales, Cardiff , Swansea Newport, Caerphilly, Cwmbran, Barry, Magor, Chepstow