Field Service Engineer (Industrial Heating)
- Join a Leading Industrial Process Heating Equipment Provider
- Become Part of a Respected 93-Year-Old Company
- Extensive Training and Progression Opportunities
This major international provider of industrial process heating equipment is seeking a Field Service Engineer with excellent technical skills, resilience, and communication abilities. This is a field-based role, requiring extensive travel to various sites within a 100-mile radius.
* Maintain,service and repair industrial steam boilers, thermal fluid heaters, heat recovery systems, industrial burners, etc.
* Diagnose and fix problems promptly and effectively, liaising with site managers and engineering managers
* Commission and install industrial steam boilers, thermal fluid heaters, heat recovery systems and industrial burners
* Experience in both Electrical and Mechanical systems
* Experience working on Combustion systems
* Gas Safe certified (CCN1 minimum)
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Salary: 34-40k OTE 46K, annual company profit share.
- Benefits: 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, 6% Pension, mobile and company estate car or van.
- A mobile and company estate car or van provided
- Exciting travel opportunities, with most engineers averaging 3 days away per week
Candidate locations: Gloucester, Worchester, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Cheltenham, Oxford, Banbury, Coventry
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly below!