Field Service Engineer - Industrial Cleaning Equipment
- Do you have a proven field service engineering background?
- Have experience repairing mechanical/electrical machinery?
- Looking to join a renowned market leader, offering genuine career progression and a fantastic earning potential.
Our client is a renowned cleaning equipment provider and is looking to grow and strengthen their field service team. Being a trusted partner in multiple industries, they have a wide variety of prestigious customers. They can offer extensive on-going training with realistic career progression and earning potential.
The Role of a Field Service Engineer:
- You will be servicing and maintaining a variety cleaning machinery found predominantly in commercial and industrial environments.
- The equipment you are involved with ranges from ride-on scrubber dryers and vacuum cleaners, to steam cleaners, carpet cleaners, and even robotic units.
- The role involves working on my client's combustion engine machines, and the issues you encounter are usually mechanical in nature.
The Candidate for the Field Service Technician Position:
- You MUSThave field service engineering experience
- A good mechanical/electrical understanding is ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of large batteries is highly advantageous
- Engineers from mobile breakdown services, FLT, plant, HGV, Armed Forces or similar background are advised to apply
- You MUSThold a full driving licence
- You MUSThave right to work in the UK
The Package for a Field Service Technician:
- £30,000-£33,000basic salary
- Private health insurance provided by BUPA
- Healthcare Cashback scheme
- Long Service Bonus
- High street retailer discounts
- Full and ongoing product training
- Expensed company vehicle
- Pension, mobile, healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus stats
Location: Cumbria, Carlisle, Gretna Green,