Field Service Engineer - Fire Curtains
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Work for an industry leader
* Positive Work Culture and Focus on Safety
My client is a global leader in fire and smoke protection systems, offering innovative solutions to enhance building safety. Specialising in products like fire curtains and smoke barriers, the company is renowned for its commitment to advancing fire safety technology. Serving diverse sectors, they provide high-quality, compliant solutions that effectively control and contain the spread of fire and smoke. With a customer-centric approach, the company remains at the forefront of the industry, shaping the future of fire safety.
* Perform routine maintenance, callouts, and repairs on Fire Curtains in diverse environments, working out of hours in pairs.
* Proficiently use hand and power tools, with confidence at heights.
* Demonstrate expertise in servicing, field service, and electrical systems.
* Qualifications or relevant engineering experience.
* Proficient in tools, comfortable at heights.
* Experience in servicing, with an electrical bias and 17th or 18th edition electrical qualifications would be advantageous.
* IPAF, PASMA, or CSCS accreditations are beneficial; training provided.
What We Offer:
* Competitive starting salary £26-28,000, with realistic annual earnings around £35-36,000 with Overtime and evening pay rates.
* Weekly shift patterns of days and nights. 40 hours a week Monday - Friday.
* Overtime rates for evenings and weekends.
* Training opportunities for additional qualifications.
* 32 days holiday, increasing annually by a day from 3 years of employment up to 5 years.
* Company pension, with a vehicle offered after 3-6 months.
* Positive work culture with a focus on employee development.
Candidate location: Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley