Field Service Engineer (Cruise ships)
Coffee Machine Service Engineer - Cruise Liner
My client who are a market leading manufacturer of professional coffee machines, providing high-quality products and excellent customer service. They are looking for an experienced Coffee Machine Service Engineer to join their team to work away on a cruise liner.
As a Coffee Machine Service Engineer, you will be responsible for providing maintenance and repair services for the coffee machines on board a cruise liner. The role requires working away for up to 16 days at a time, and you will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving technical issues with their coffee machines.
· Conducting regular maintenance checks on coffee machines
· Troubleshooting and diagnosing technical problems
· Repairing and replacing coffee machine parts
· Liaising with ship crew and other departments to ensure smooth operation of coffee machines
· Conducting quality control checks on coffee products and ensuring machines are operating at optimal performance
· Diagnostic experience - open to most backgrounds
· Passport and current COVID jabs to sail
· Ability to work on a cruise liner for up to 16 days at a time
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
· Salary of £30,000
· Annual bonus of approx. 5% salary
· 9% non-contributory pension
· Private health cover
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Mobile phone and laptop
· Company van
Location: The candidate needs to be within 50 miles from Southampton such as, Newbury, Basingstoke, Portsmouth, Gosport, Woking, Bournemouth, Winchester, Reading, Andover etc
If you are an experienced Coffee Machine Service Engineer looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity to work on a cruise liner, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly below!