Field Service Engineer - Crane
This exciting role which is predominantly field based covering the north west and the would suit an ambitious multi-skilled engineer with proven experience in Cranes, heavy plant or construction machinery.
The Company: Our client is a clear Global market leader, and pride themselves as a multinational equipment manufacturer across multiple vertical markets including Earthmoving equipment.
The role of Field Service Engineer Role:
- You will become a key part of the Field Service Team.
- Your main responsibility will be on-site planned service and corrective/preventive maintenance for customers Cranes.
- Once fully trained and competent you will be fully supported with ongoing product training.
- Working with an established client base within a designated territory
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- NVQ level 2/3 in Mechanical engineering
- Proven field service experience
- Excellent diagnostics skills
- Heavy plant, Construction Equipment Crane engineers are encouraged to apply
- Right to work in the UK
- UK Driving licence
- Salary is up to 44k DOE
- Holiday should be 23 days + banks holidays not 25 (3 of the 23 must be used between Christmas and New Year)
- Work place pension scheme
- Clear career path
- Company Van
- Ongoing product training and development
Candidate Location : Manchester, Preston. Liverpool, Boulton, Warrington