Field Service Engineer - Catering Equipment
Catering Equipment Engineer
Our client an industry leader within commercial catering who pride themselves on their products technological supremacy are currently seeking an experienced Electro-mechanical Engineer to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out reactive and planned maintenance, and repair work on premium commercial catering equipment.
- Install, maintain, and repair a range of catering equipment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot faults with equipment
- Liaise with clients to ensure that their requirements are fully understood and that work is completed to their satisfaction.
- Provide technical support and advice to clients, as required.
- Electro mechanical experience.
- Proven field service background
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of diagnostic tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full driving license.
- Relevant qualifications, such as an NVQ Level 3 in Engineering or equivalent.
- Salary: 35-45k Depending on experience
- Full stocked Mercedes van
- Tools supplied
- Ongoing training and support
Location: Midlands, Derby, Coventry, Leicester, Northampton