Field Service Engineer - Catering Equipment
· Great earning potential (unlimited overtime)
· Full training and development
· Part of a growing organisation
My client who are a market leading manufacturer of professional coffee machines, providing high-quality products and excellent customer service. They are looking for an experienced Engineer / Technician to join their team to work in Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
As a Coffee Machine Service Engineer, you will be responsible for providing maintenance and repair services for the coffee machines at a variety of different food service outlets as well as hotels, hospitals, and schools.
· Install, commission, and set up the company's commercial coffee equipment.
· Perform pre-planned preventative maintenance services.
· Attend re-active break down and repair call outs.
· Conducting quality control checks on coffee products and ensuring machines are operating at optimal performance
· Diagnostic experience - open to most backgrounds
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
· Salary of £30,000
· Annual bonus of approx. 5% salary (if company hits its target) Overtime paid at £24.5 p/h and £32 p/h for Bank Holiday Monday
· 9% non-contributory pension
· Private health cover
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Mobile phone and laptop
· Company van (available for personal use)
Fuel card and credit card to cover expenses
The candidate needs to be within 5 miles from Nottingham City Centre such as, NG1, NG2, St Annes, Hyson Green, Lenton, Wilford etc.
If you are an experienced Engineer / Technician looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly below!