Field Service Engineer - Catering Equipment
· Great earning potential (unlimited overtime)
· Full training and development
· Part of a growing organisation
My client who are a market leading manufacturer of professional coffee machines, providing high-quality products and excellent customer service. They are looking for an experienced Engineer / Technician to join their team to work in Stevenage and the surrounding areas.
As a Coffee Machine Service Engineer, you will be responsible for providing maintenance and repair services for the coffee machines at a variety of different food service outlets as well as hotels, hospitals, and schools.
· Install, commission, and set up the company's commercial coffee equipment.
· Perform pre-planned preventative maintenance services.
· Attend re-active break down and repair call outs.
· Conducting quality control checks on coffee products and ensuring machines are operating at optimal performance
· Diagnostic experience - open to most backgrounds
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
· Salary of £30,000
· Annual bonus of approx. 5% salary (if company hits its target) Overtime paid at £24.5 p/h and £32 p/h for Bank Holiday Monday
· 9% non-contributory pension
· Private health cover
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Mobile phone and laptop
· Company van (available for personal use)
Fuel Card and Credit card to cover expenses
The candidate needs to be within 10 miles from Stevenage such as Welwyn Garden City, Bramfield, Hertford etc.
If you are an experienced Engineer / Technician looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly below