Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Galway
Are you a well-rounded service engineer with electro-hydraulic experience? Do you have experience with plant and access machinery? This role could be perfect for you!
Established for several decades, our client boasts a strong customer list in the construction, manufacturing, warehousing, and logistics sectors. Our client sells, hires, and provides maintenance services and training on a wide range of plant and access solutions, including well known international brands. Their dedication to customer service, safety and providing an excellent solution which focuses on quality and durability means they are at the top of their market. Due to aggressive growth plans, they are looking to expand over the coming years, providing excellent career potential for new and existing staff.
Our client is seeking several Field Service Engineers in the Workshop and in the Galway area. For this role you will be tasked with:
- Service, repair and maintenance of our client's access solutions on customer sites.
- Tasked with troubleshooting and fault finding of issues to carry out corrective action in a timely manner.
- Work in the workshopfor large overhauls and upgrades.
- Carry out all work in line with company health and safety regulations.
- Provide customer training/demons on equipment if required.
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a secure environment for a company that boasts a low turnover of staff with the opportunity for career progression as the company grows.
For this field service engineer position, we are looking to speak to candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Ideally, you will have a mechanical qualification, e.g., trade/qualification such as mechanical, plant fitter, mechanical fitter, etc. or equivalent experience.
- Strong electro-hydraulic experience is necessary.
- Experience with teleporters, spider lifts, boom lifts, trailer lifts, truck mounted lifts or similar would be highly advantageous.
- Previous experience with equipment from the access, material handling, construction, agricultural, quarry sectors etc would be desirable.
- Full driver's license is required.
- Salary: €40-50k DOE
- Company vehicle & Fuel Card
- Pension Contribution
- Overtime Rate
- Laptop & Mobile phone
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets. We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!