Field Service Engineer
· Excellent career opportunity
· Full Training and Development
· Part of a growing organisation
My client who are the largest manufacturer and distributor of high-quality wood pellets in the UK and Ireland are now looking for a Customer Engineer to join their team in The Scottish Highlands.
As a Customer Engineer, you will be responsible for providing maintenance, repair services and attending breakdowns on industrial biomass steam boilers across multiple sites in Scotland, staying overnight as required.
· Manage planned preventative and corrective maintenance
· Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns
· Routine servicing and inspection of mechanical plant, electrical equipment and instrumentation within the portfolio
· Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Hold an HND or above, or qualified time served in a mechanical / electrical engineering discipline with a minimum of 2 years' experience in an industrial environment
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Willing to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Full right to work in the UK
- Full UK driving license
· Salary 34-38k depending on experience
· Annual bonus (company performance related)
· 5 % company pension
· 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Mobile phone and Laptop
. VW Company Van
The candidate needs to be within 2 hours radius from Inverness such as Fort William, Aviemore, Laggan, Elgin and Lossiemouth.
If you are an experienced engineer looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly below!