Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Dublin
Global provider of coffee equipment and products are seeking to add to their Irish engineering team, seeking a field service engineer who will have the potential to grow and develop with real progression opportunities!
Our client is a global provider of coffee equipment and products, who have offices across the globe, being known as a specialist in their field for delivering excellent product with a focus on quality, reliability, and unparalleled customer service. They are now looking to expand their field service team by taking on a talented individual to cover a Dublin & greater Dublin territory as they grow. Providing a wide range of coffee equipment and related products our client partners with leading companies within hospitality, commercial and retail sectors. With such a prestigious name, superb reputation, and real progression opportunities this role is not t be passed by.
The successful Field Service Engineer will be based from home and covering a Dublin & greater Dublin territory and will be responsible for:
- Installation of coffee equipment and coffee related products on client sites including hospitality, retail, commercial, etc.
- Service, repair, and maintenance of our client's wide range of coffee equipment and coffee related products.
- Overhaul, upgrade, and modification to equipment when required.
- Provide customer training and demonstrations, providing specialist technical knowledge.
In addition, you will be provided with extensive training and continued support from management to grow and progress your career within the business.
We are looking to speak to experienced candidates who have been exposed to a similar field-based service role. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded engineer who has practical electro-mechanical experience.
- Experience with coffee equipment and products and/or similar equipment is required.
- Previous experience in a field-based role is required.
- Strong electro-mechanical knowledge is needed.
- Outgoing individuals who can work on their own initiatives are encouraged to apply.
- Full driver's license.
- Salary: €45-50k (DOE)
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Bonus Structure
- Pension, Laptop & Mobile
- Lunch allowance
Location: Dublin / Leinster
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Call Ross to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!