Field Service Engineer
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Experienced service Engineer sought for a well-established, market leading engineering company, providing water treatment solutions to a range of sectors throughout Ireland.
Established for the majority of a century, our client has grown from small roots to become one of the most well regarding organisation, both for quality and innovation in engineering in Ireland. They engineer a variety of water treatment plant and equipment for a range of different sectors, including hospitals, pharmaceutical manufacturers, industrial end users and the municipal sector. They have enjoyed double digit growth over the last number of years, as a result of winning and maintaining some significant projects and contracts.
The successful field service engineer will ideally be based within the Dublin / Kildare / Leinster area.
- You will be responsible for the service and maintenance and repair of our client's water treatment equipment
- responsible for the installation of new equipment when required.
- You will liaise with clients in the healthcare sector, the manufacturing sector - food, beverage, pharmaceutical, as well as co. councils and industrial end users.
- The successful field service engineer will be required to cover the Leinster & Munster area during the on-call rota, currently 1-in 8 weeks.
For this role, we are looking to speak to candidates that ideally hold a trade or engineering qualification, ideally mechanically biased, but electrical will also be considered.
- Mechanical or Electrical trade or engineering qualification desired.
- Ideally you will have worked in a similar field-based service engineering role, however, this is not essential.
- Experience working with water treatment plant and equipment in a previous role is highly desired.
THE PACKAGE :
- Basic salary: €45-52k (with earning potential of €75k +)
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- Commission on parts recommendations - all engineers pool in and is shared(€4000)
- Pension- 5%
- Travel time
- Generous Overtime rate
- On call allowance (€3000)
- Lunch & dinner allowance
- Life assurance
Location: Dublin, Kildare, Louth, Wicklow, Leinster
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!