Field Sales Manager - Beauty Platform
- Europe's leading online salon booking platform
- Work with 40,000 salons across 13 countries globally
- Managing a team selling a solution that brings value to the Health and Beauty sector
- Autonomous role - based from home when not on the road
- Business planning to double in size over the next 18 months.
- Uncapped commission!
Field Sales Manager - London
Location: Greater London and the surrounding areas, so ideally you will be commutable to central London.
Company: They have been working within the Health & Beauty industry for over 15 years and have an annual turnover of £70+ Million, boasting successes with some of the biggest partners within the sector. They have continually evolved in a forever changing market, adapted and grown to challenge the online bookings process and how it looks today. Processing 5 million bookings per month the are partnered with over 40'000 salons globally.
Role: This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing company. You will be a pivotal figure in delivering how businesses think and adapt to how people book and pay for Health & Beauty treatments. You will be responsible for managing a team of initially three, due to substantially increase in size over the next 12 months. You will be responsible for scaling this team and through the means of planning a strategy including shadowing, coaching, 121's and planning ensure that all new business targets within the company are met.
A new business hunter mindset will be key to your success. The ability to think strategically and set agendas to improve the teams new business approach is vital.
- Must have 3 years+ B2B Sales Management experience
- A background selling advertising, media or marketing solutions is beneficial
- You must enjoy hunting and creating a strategy for winning new business
- Well presented, personable, easy to get on with characters fit the market
- Basic: £55,000 - £60,000
- OTE - £14,500 on top of basic, Uncapped commission
- Car/Travel Allowance - £4,200 per year
- Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Travel Expenses, Pension, Private Healthcare Nights out, excellent company culture