Field Sales - Contact Lenses
Field Sales - Contact Lenses (FMCG) £35-39K + £10-15k OTE (Uncapped) + Car
Salary: £35,000 - £39,000 basic + £10,000 - £15,000 commission
- Selling to National Multiples; Specsavers, Boots & Vision Express!
- Great Earning Potential for Account Management
- Choice of company car from a catalogue
- Featured in 99% of Opticians UK Wide!
If you are an ambitious sales professional looking to join a highly progressive and innovative organisation within FMCG - this could be the role you're looking for!
LOCATION: Liverpool + Chester (CH, CW, L, LL, WA, WN)
THE ROLE: As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for nurturing and developing a well-established customer base. You will sell a range of contact lenses and associated products into both independent and multisite opticians. Day to day, you will consult with opticians, supervisors and store managers across the Liverpool & Chester area.
THE COMPANY: One of the world's leading contact lenses manufacturers. This impressive organisation takes real pride in their workforce. They believe in recruiting the best people on the market and helping them develop by offering comprehensive training and bespoke personal development plans.
Successful employees are rewarded with excellent career opportunities. What you have sold previously isn't important, but you will need to demonstrate structured sales technique, excellent territory planning skills and a track record of growing revenue across a retail customer base.
For this field sales role, we are looking for applicants the following criteria:
- You must have business to business sales experience
- Ideally optical or pharma background though those with FMCG experience would be considered
- Strong sales process and relationship skills
- Driving license
- Basic: £35,000 - £39,000
- Bonus: Realistic £15,000 year 1
- Benefits: Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension