Factory Manager – Midlands
A Market leader in the Timber Processing industry are looking to recruit a Factory Manager to join their team in the midlands.
Established in the early 1900’s, our client has been manufacturing high-quality timber products and is the premier name in the UK and Irish timber processing industry, supplying both markets with products for the commercial, residential, Agri and construction sectors. With a strong workforce in the hundreds and a turnover in the multimillion this leader in the timber manufacturing market shows no signs of slowing down. Due to continued growth this well-established manufacturer is seeking to recruit a talented Factory manager for their site in the South.
Based on their site, the successful Factory Manager will be responsible for a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Act as the main point of contact for 2 direct reports supervisors, supported by the design manager and site manager.
- Develop the production plan to improve production process and return for the business, liaising with design and site managers.
- Monitor production against budget through implementation of KPIS
- Manage recruitment needs for the site alongside HR
The ideal Factory Manager will come from a similar background, but applications are open to candidates from a variety of backgrounds and experience. Please see below:
- At minimum, you must have previous experience in a similar position within manufacturing e.g factory manager, production manager, senior manufacturing supervisor, general manager.
- A relevant Qualification is desirable, but not a necessity.
- Previous experience in the timber, steel, concrete industries would be desirable
- Medical device manufacturing, Packaging and food and beverage manufacturing is also advantageous.
Salary: €70k – €75k (DOE and Flexible)
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Jennifer King to discuss how we can help you!