Event Marketing Manager
- One of the UK's Leading Global Event businesses
- Hiring a Marketing Manager leading a high-value team
- Fast-growing Event and Conference in the Cybersecurity Space!
The Company: Secure and well-backed Events business creating platforms that support international communities around tech and specialist events. With substantial funding and an exciting future, there is plenty of room and scope for growth.
The role of the Marketing Manager:
This role is about planning, organising, and managing a large-scale Event annually. The role involves researching and understanding the audience and community you are supporting, setting the strategy, and preparing for the event and associated magazine. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced event manager to join an Event in its primary growth phase, having built a loyal and engaged audience and looking to leverage that moving forward.
The company are looking to hire someone with B2B Event Marketing experience.
Responsibilities for the position of Event Marketing Manager include:
- Full mix marketing experience from strategic plan to multichannel execution
- Team management of three people with high potential
- Stakeholder and project management skills working across sales, conference, campaigns, digital, data and insights teams
- Working on both the Brand and Product understanding of the audience with a focus on growth and engagement
- Digital marketing - all channel but also web and platform type product marketing
To be considered for this role, you could have:
- Three years of B2B Event marketing experience - large annual ideal
- Interest or experience in the Cybersecurity Industry
- Man-management experience
- Excellent communication and ability to influence stakeholders
- Budget Management skills
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £50,000-£60,000
- Pension, 25 days holiday
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is hybrid, working with two days based in Richmond offices
BMS Performance has spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.