- 'Best of both worlds' - Hybrid 2 days a week in office
- Advance your Events Operations career
- Working for a GLOBAL B2B Media Business
- Day of for your Birthday!! Hip Hip Hooray!!
- See clear career progression, whilst working in a great company culture
The role: A fantastic opportunity for an Event Manager to join a global B2B media business, working with automotive brands across the world.
The Event Manager is a central role in supporting the delivery, and execution of physical and digital events across the business and brand.
Project management, coordination, and overall delivery of customer webinars, livestreams to meet the business and customer expectations are fundamental to the role. Working with sponsor and communications with internal and external stakeholders is a key part of the overall delivery of events to create great experiences and value for attendees and sponsors.
To be considered for The Event Manager role you will need:
* 3+ years' experience in a events logistics role
* Project manager experience
* Good organisational and time management skills
* The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Able to use initiative and problem solve
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to manage projects simultaneously
* Flexible approach - working hours can be varied
* Available for global travel
* Ability to work within a team
* Able to carry out manual handling duties
* Work experience in events is desired but not essential
The Future: Progress your Events Operations career within an established but growing business.
Package for the Event Manager:
● Salary: £32,000-37,000 + Annual Bonus
● 25 days holiday + bank holidays
● Hybrid working
● Day off for your Birthday!
● Pension plan
● And much more….
Location: Offices are in Hammersmith - you will be required to travel into the office 2 days per week.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.