- Opportunity to work for a family-friendly company that has been operating for nearly 100 years
- Chance to work in a company that specializes in laundry and consumables for the medical sector
- Relocation package offered of up to £2,000
Our client is a leading company that specializes in laundry and consumables for the medical sector. They are looking for an experienced Environmental Lead to join their team based in Skegness.As an Environmental Lead, you will oversee the delivery of our client's Environmental Programme. This will include monitoring and setting up projects to reduce the company's carbon footprint, waste, and other environmental impacts. You will also take a leadership role in driving change across the organization, influencing stakeholders to embed environmental sustainability into all areas of the business.
- Oversee the environmental performance of the organization
- Set up projects to reduce the company's carbon footprint, waste, and other environmental impacts
- Take a leadership role in driving change across the organization
The successful candidate
- will have a degree in a STEM-related subject and
- extensive experience in environmental management.
- Candidates must have experience working within a similar role, ideally within a comparable industry.
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Bonus: 5% annually
- Holiday: 30 days rising to 33 with time served
- Pension: 5% matched
- Company car: Use of company cars for site visits