Electronic Design Engineer
- Excellent career opportunity
- Full training and able to progress within company
- Join a fast-growing organization
My client who design, develop and manufacture innovative electronic products are currently seeking a talented and experienced Electronic Design Engineer to join their dynamic team in Fordingbridge. As an Electronic Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of electronic products with the focus on the design of test equipment, fixtures, and software.
· Design and develop electronic products including wireless data loggers, USB data loggers and smart displays
· Design and develop test equipment fixtures and software, ensuring high quality and accuracy
· Participate in design reviews, product testing and debugging activities
· At least 2 years' experience in product development in firmware or electronics
· Proficiency in C or C++ and/or Labview is highly desirable
· Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Salary £32-£44k
· 5% company pension
· External training courses
· One months paid sabbatical every six years
· 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Company cars available for use for client visits
The candidate needs to be within an hour's radius of Fordingbridge such as Bournemouth, Poole, Salisbury and Southampton.
If you are an experienced Electronic Design Engineer looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly below!