Ecommerce and Digital Manager
Ecommerce Manager - B2B Distributor
· Successful Distributor
· Working with world leading electronics brands
· International company
· Hybrid working / flexible working.
The Role of Ecommerce Manager
This is a new exciting position within the company due to growth plans. A large part of the growth plans is around the ecommerce operation, with a new website due to be launched mid-2023 this role will be instrumental in shaping the Ecommerce website to increase online sales.
- Managing a small digital team
- Instrumental in developing the look and feel of new Magento Ecommerce website
- Ensuring website functionality - with support of Web development agenc
- Developing and updating content
- Monitoring performance - shopping trends/conversion
- Developing strategy and execution to drive traffic
- Developing the SEO/PPC strategy
The Company Background Ecommerce Manager:
A successful distributor of electronic products, working with leading brands to supply into the UK and internationally. You will be joining a fantastic team that pride themselves in offering an inclusive work culture, offering collaboration and respect in which to develop. All employees not only receive competitive benefits package but also employee engagement, opportunities for advancement, transparency, and trust.
Requirements for the Ecommerce Manager:A passion and previous experience for growing ecommerce and driving traffic to grow sales.
- This is a B2B distributor - open to previous industry background in product related industry.
- Experience in Magento - new platform for the company
- Preferably degree level in Digital or marketing
- Proven track record of developing and overseeing eCommerce focused digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent UX, customer flow and web analytics
- CRM experience - HubSpot or similar
Remuneration & Benefits for Communications Manager
- Salary based on experience. £50 to £60,000 pa.
- Profit share bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working - 3 days in office (Bracknell)