Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Media
- Leading global tech business
- Paid Media Digital Marketing Manager for EMEA
- $Mill Budget + Agency Management
The Company: A leading global tech business providing cloud solutions to assist with HR, Payroll and Employee/talent management. End-to-end solutions that intelligently connect people and data to make business-critical decisions easier.
The role of the Paid Media Digital Marketing Manager:
This role drives visibility and conversion via Paid Media across EMEA. Managing the paid media budget and strategic agency partners, you will drive SEM/PPC, Digital Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, Content Syndication and affiliate marketing channels for the business. Working closely with the SEO and Content Marketing Manager, Regional and Local marketing teams, Performance media agency and content and copywriting teams. Utilising data and insights to guide future campaigns and develop best practise.
The company are looking for a marketer with B2B Paid Media Marketing experience.
Responsibilities for the position of Paid Media Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Planning and optimisation of Paid Media channels
- $M Budget Management
- Working closely with local, regional and external stakeholders
- Communicate and consult with marketing function to advise and support
- Maximise the success of Paid Media
- Managing Performance Media Agency
To be considered for this role, you must:
- 5 years of Paid Media digital marketing experience from B2B tech or Marketing Agency
- Love figuring out what customers are doing online and why
- Strong communication skills to be able to translate data into actions
- Experience of working in a large matrix org
- Great stakeholder management skills
The Package for Paid Media Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £55,000-£65,000
- Bonus, Pension
Location: The position of Paid Media Digital Marketing Manager is Hybrid with 2/3 days in office/home
BMS Performance has spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.