Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager- FMCG
- Hybrid options
- National wholesale food and fresh produce distributor
- Driven, forward thinking and passionate
The Role of Digital Marketing Manager: Support the delivery of the companies exciting e-commerce and digital marketing campaigns. This role is integral to the digital future of the business and will help them refine their digital roadmap for the years ahead, meeting their customers’ digital needs and delivering on a positive online experience.
- Reporting to Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Management of Marketing Assistant/Executive
- Full marketing strategy and execution of digital campaigns / projects from concept to delivery.
- Work across ecommerce site and various digital platforms to drive traffic.
- Develop user experience/ journey testing
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop a clear understanding of the total digital and ecommerce landscape and customer acquisition
- Collaboration with Inhouse teams – including SEO, creative, Videography etc.
The Company Background for Digital Marketing Manager: This billion-pound FMCG company is a leader in their field and are now recruiting for a new role as Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. They have a committed, focused, and ambitious workforce and are a fantastic business to be a part of. With over 20 years’ expertise in their field, this business has remained focused on providing quality products and great value for their customers. In addition, they recruit talented people, who can deliver world-class levels of service.
Requirements for the Digital Marketing Manager: You will have experience in marketing B2B services with hands on experience executing the full digital marketing mix, driving traffic to the ecommerce site, and managing user journey.
- Three years digital marketing experience
- Strong understanding of driving traffic to website
- UX – User experience
- People management
- Strong communicator with great content writing skills
- Google analytics
- Email strategy
Remuneration & Benefits for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary ranges up to £40,000
- Hybrid working, 2 days in 3 days from home – office based in Slough
- Development Opportunities
- 25 days holiday pa + bank holidays
- Personal Accident scheme
- Bupa Health care