Digital Marketing Executive 5 month FTC
- Best of both worlds…Hybrid working
- 5m FTC
- Progress your Digital Marketing career
- Working for a Global Risk Consultancy
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a Global Risk Consultancy on a 5 month FTC! You will report to the Senior Digital Manager and work closely with the Senior Digital Executive and Digital Assistant. You will also work with the Global Marketing team and Regional Marketing teams.
This role has two main areas of focus; creating and editing website pages for articles, bio pages, podcasts, and service pages. Secondly you will be responsible for delivering a project to update all five international language websites.
You will need to have a strong working knowledge of content management systems (CMS) such as Sitecore, WordPress, or similar. You will also need strong attention to detail, be adaptable and willing to support the Digital Team during a particularly busy time.
Role tasks and responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Executive 5 month FTC:
- Create and edit article, bio, podcast, and services pages that assist conversions as well as adhering to SEO best practice, accessibility standards and website governance policies.
- Create and edit website forms for lead generation.
- Responsible for ensuring the global .com website design is applied across our five international websites and the content is presented in a compelling way that supports good user experience (UX).
To be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Executive 5 month FTC you will need:
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player and resourceful
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Proven multitasking abilities
Qualifications and Specialist Skills:
- University degree or higher education qualification (business, marketing, digital or a related subject is desirable) or similar experience
- CMS expertise such as Sitecore or similar
- Understanding of UX & SEO
- A basic understanding of HTML & CSS is advantageous
Package for the Digital Marketing Executive 5 month FTC:
- Hybrid/Flexible working
Location: This is a Hybrid role you will be expected to be in the office close to London Bridge 2 days a week
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.