Product Design Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced product design engineer who is looking to grow their career with an established Irish manufacturer!
Our client, an Irish based manufacturer has been established since the 1970's. since then they have grown from strength to strength to become one of Irelands market leaders. Our client specialises in electric heating and has gained a renowned reputation worldwide in the industry. Their continued success and expansion are allowing them to take on more talented design engineers to come on board and to join their team to grow and develop with the business.
The successful product design engineer will be based in Armagh and tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Will be working on air movement products, ventilation and heat recovery systems.
- NPD concept design, prototyping, testing and manage through manufacture.
- Continuous improvement on existing product lines.
- Big part of this will involve plastic component design.
- Relevant Engineering qualification.
- Mechanical or Manufacturing background is ideal.
- Experience in R&D prototyping/testing is advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are necessary.
- Salary: £55-65k
- Pension Contribution
- Laptop and mobile phone
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Please call our consultants to arrange an interview. We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson discuss how we can help you!