Mechanical Design Engineer
A growing, market leading Irish manufacturer are currently looking to hire a mechanical design engineer to join their prestigious team in Co. Kildare.
Established for several decades, our client has grown to be a powerhouse in the engineering sector, specialising in the design and manufacture of production and process machinery for the food industries. With their commitment to continuous improvement and quality standards, as well as their progressive approach and willingness to tackle new and innovative projects, they stand to strengthen their foothold in the market for years to come.
Based in Co. Kildare, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop and design new product concepts based on client briefs to improve current design and manufacture using predominately SolidWorks.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing process and production machinery.
- Provide technical and production support when required.
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with projects timelines, restraints, and budget.
- Liaise with purchasing and suppliers in early stages of development to ensure quality, efficiency, and cost.
We are looking to speak to candidates that have several years' experience in a similar mechanical or manufacturing design role.
- Relevant engineering trade/qualification or relevant experience.
- Previous process/production machinery design
- Strong competence in Solidworks.
- Exposure to the food industry or similar is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail is needed.
- Salary: €40-50k (DOE)
- Pension Contribution
Location: Co. Kildare.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!