Dental Territory Manager
Products: Dental pharmaceuticals + consumables
Territory: Southeast, field based 3-4 days per week - ideal candidate will live close to M25 corridor
We are looking for field sales experience within the dental sector, you must be confident prospecting new business in a fast-paced environment. This is a high activity, customer facing role. Self-motivated, proactive dental salespeople will do well here.
- Market leading manufacturer with premium product range!
- Excellent clinical reputation, huge market share
- Managing a territory with great potential
- No micromanagement!
THE ROLE: As Territory Manager the successful candidate will be winning new business, managing existing accounts and developing clinical and commercial relationships within the dental sector, primarily selling through dealers to practices (independents, small groups and corporates) and dental schools. Day to day decision makers will be dentists, dental surgeons, practice managers, nurses and receptionists. Expect to be in the field 3-4 days per week, identifying key accounts and targeting those with growth potential. High activity role within a fast-paced environment!
THE COMPANY: Our client has great reputation within the dental sector, boasting a strong product portfolio and pipeline as well as a customer service that is second-to-none. They provide a premium quality range of dental anaesthesia, pharmaceutical and consumables. A great opportunity exists for a dental sales professional to manage and further develop their business within the area. Full product training will be provided alongside a great package.
- It is essential that candidates have proven experience selling clinical / technical dental products.
- You must have sold into dental practices.
- Documented new business successes on your CV will greatly enhance your application!
- Full driving licence
THE CULTURE: Vibrant, achievement-focused sales team who sell on clinical / technical features and benefits. Family feel with a good level of autonomy and great incentives!
The Package for Sales Specialist:
- Basic: £45,000 to £55,000 - some flex for top performers
- OTE 20% paid quarterly
- Car: hybrid company car or allowance £650pcm
- Benefits: healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats