- Opportunity to Join £100M Turnover Manufacturer
- Manage and Sell Professional Cleaning Equipment
- High Earning Potential OTE £50,000+
- Company offers excellent training and development into Key/National Account managers
Dealer Manager - Industrial Cleaning
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Dealer Manager to be tasked with a mix of generating new business and managing existing accounts for our client. Based in the field, the successful candidate will be targeting a variety of public and private end users - selling to hospitals or local council, garages, farm shops, garden centres and retailers. You will then be responsible for working collaboratively with a range of established dealers to push through these sales.
You will be the expert representing professional cleaning equipment and associated consumables. As part of your sales process you will be conducting demonstrations and showcasing products. You must use your initiative to generate new market openings and some leads will be passed through the internal database.
Requirements: To be considered for the Dealer Manager role you must have:
- 12+ months of B2B field sales experience
- Can do attitude and hands on approach
- Outgoing, dynamic and confident personality with a consultative sales approach
- Driving License
The Future: As a Dealer Manager for this rapidly progressive business you can be assured that you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career with fantastic training opportunities and progression to promotions internally.
The Package for Dealer Manager:
- Basic: £35'000 (5% increase after 6 months)
- Bonus / OTE: £23'000 on top of basic (year 1)
- Car: Fully expensed company vehicle
- Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, fuel card, lunch allowance, healthcare + pension
The Company: Established over 80 years ago and is a well-established, market-leading cleaning-solution company. The business specialises in professional and household cleaning solutions and machines. Our client is now looking for a new Dealer Manager to further increase their exposure in the Midlands through to North London.
Location: The position of Dealer Manager covers an area ranging from Hull through to North London. Those based in the Midlands - Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Birmingham Northampton or surrounding areas will be considered.