Data and Insights Manager
Data and Insights Manager: -
- Key role within in the marketing team
- Flexible working environment
- Drive growth
Data and Insights Manager: Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will play a pivotal role within the marketing team. Using data management and technical analytical skills to support and grow revenue.
- Reporting to Head of Marketing
- Manage/develop consistent analytical and reporting tools.
- Customer profiling, segmentation, cluster analysis, modelling,
- Manage data driven projects.
- Provide leads to the Sales team.
Company looking for Data and Insights Manager: A leading brand in their field with over 1000 employees and revenue over £290 million, with some fantastic acquisitions to ensure future growth and market share. You will be joining a company who are championing environmental change and striving forward to meet the challenges of a more sustainable tomorrow. This highly successful B2B and B2C business is offering a great opportunity to make a difference and join a company you can believe in.
Experience required for Data and Insights Manager: You will have a passion for providing analysis and insight to support growth, turning business needs into analytical solutions.
- Able to present to wider teams, with passion and flair.
- Data Management
- Technical analytical skills
- Managing multiple data sets
- Large data sets
- Able to turn data into user-friendly reports.
Remuneration & Benefits for Data and Insights Manager: Salary based on experience.
- The salary range is £45,000 to £55,000pa.
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday