Customer Success Manager
- Well-established global manufacturer
- People Management role in the medical devices sector
- Full training program provided
- Superb career and earning prospects
- Supportive, collaborative team, respected by clinicians
THE ROLE: In this newly-created opportunity, the successful Customer Relationship Manager will manage a team of 4 Field Engineers and 2 Clinical Specialists to ensure the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction. You will be the interface between all customer facing departments of the business, working across engineering, sales, clinical training and marketing to deliver on site customer support, manage contracts, ensure delivery of marketing strategy, listen to customer challenges and problem solve.
THE COMPANY: This international organisation has a great heritage and reputation for manufacturing a range of devices, capital equipment and consumables for use within a range of clinical imaging and endoscopy diagnostics, including new artificial intelligence systems. As a large organisation, they have stable processes and structures in place to fully support your training and future career development.
For the Customer Relationship Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:-
- Experience in a customer facing role e.g. Sales, Clinical Trainer etc within the healthcare sector, be that in hospitals, dentistry or veterinary sectors.
- Ready to step up into a strategic people management role
- Somebody with fantastic listening and problem solving skills who takes ownership of tasks
- Full driving licence
The package for Customer Relationship Manager:-
- Basic: £40,000 – 50,000
- OTE: £10,000 + overperformance bonus of an additional £15,000
- Car: Fully expensed company car or £5,500 car allowance
- Benefits: mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
The Sales Specialist role covers:
UK wide with majority of your time spent in the largest cities e.g. Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, London, Reading, Bristol