Creative Marketing Designer
Creative Marketing Designer
Location: London - a short walk from Paddington Station.
- Basic: £50,000 - £60,000
- Bonus: up to 20%
The Creative Marketing Designer is a vital role in creative and executing the new brand strategy and marketing plan to enhance the transformation of the portfolio. With the Creative Marketing Executive as a direct report, this role will design and iterate bold and engaging creative - copy, images, and lead with the design of onsite experience that align with the portfolios audience segments.
Our client is keen to see an open minded, hard working individual lead by example and think outside of the box with the creative ideas.
- Work closely with the team to innovate the portfolios brand strategy
- Creation and delivery of all audience communication including brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, signage, video, email templates, banner ads, web imagery and buttons
- Deliver messages and stories that bring our brands to life in the minds of our clients targeted audiences
- Work hand in hand with the cross-functional marketing team to deliver impactful marketing activity
- Input in cross-functional workshops to develop simple and engaging communications that deliver outstanding results
- Powerful communication and presentation skills - you are able to convey information and ideas clearly and succinctly through a variety of media to individuals or groups, internally and externally, in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
- Results-focused - you love to create results and are able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
- Demonstrable experience of building strong relationships with a wide range of senior stakeholders across a broad spectrum of teams including managing difficult conversations
- Hands on experience working with digital channels
Founded in 1991, our client are leaders in their space. With a strong reputation for delivering flagship events, this is an ideal environment for the Creative Marketing Designer's career to flourish. The successful person will benefit from an excellent earning opportunity alongside strong career development, progressing into a senior and managing the whole sales process.
Joining a company that is modern in its approach, the Creative Marketing Designer can enjoy flexible working from home opportunities as well as fabulous earning potential. You can enjoy benefits such as discounted access to the onsite gym, volunteering days to support a cause they love, annual reward schemes and 25 days annual leave (with a day off your for birthday!).
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have met with a BMS Consultant in our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.