Corporate Account Manager
Job Title: Corporate Account Manager
Our client, a leading healthcare simulation manufacturer, is seeking a hard-working, independent, self-starter with a consultative approach to sales to join an exciting new division in the business. With over £1 million in existing sales and ambitions to double the turnover through a global sales strategy, this is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
The Corporate Account Manager will play a key role in the success of the organisation by managing all customer accounts within the corporate business division, selling simulation models into the corporate sectors of medical devices, pharmaceutical and charity sectors. The successful candidate will work in the Bristol office for three days per week, with up to 20% of their time spent in the field in the UK and internationally as required.
- Manage and develop all customer accounts within the corporate business division.
- Sell simulation models into the corporate sectors of medical devices, pharmaceutical and charity sectors.
- Develop and implement a global sales strategy to double the existing turnover.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, including C-suite and senior executives.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction and drive sales growth.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports.
- A minimum of 5 years sales or account management experience within a corporate environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent time spent in sales setting
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and building strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
If you are a driven sales professional looking to join a leading healthcare simulation manufacturer with a global presence, then we want to hear from you. Apply today to take the first step towards your next career opportunity.
Salary: Up to £42,000 base salary plus 30% quarterly bonus and other benefits