· Market-leading global manufacturer with great heritage and reputation
· Autonomous remote sales role
· Excellent earning potential and fantastic added benefits
· Exciting career progression opportunities
THE ROLE: As the Contracts Specialist you will sell service contracts to existing customers for a broad portfolio of products and equipment. You will sell to a diverse customers base including the emergency services, automotive manufacturers, utilities companies, and food and drink manufacturers. Working closely with a team of Field based account managers, your external customers will predominantly be managers in health & safety, maintenance and procurement.
THE COMPANY: This long-established international manufacturer continue to succeed and grow across various industry sectors. They are experts in safety systems, instrumentation and consumables, providing products and services that are essential in the day to day operations of a diverse range of end users. As a global business, their revenue is in excess of €3billion across the group.
· At least 2 years experience in a business to business sales role
· Ideally from a service sales background but product will also be considered
· Looking for a remote, home based role
· Excellent customer handling skills, a team player, target motivated
· Somebody who can use their own initiative to deliver business growth
THE CULTURE: Despite being a large company globally, they have a "family feel" in the UK, they look after their people and therefore attrition is very low and tenure very high. Very much an ethical, forward-thinking organisation. The hiring manager developed this team from scratch and is looking for people to be part of its continued growth where you will be encouraged to share your ideas - this is a company where you'll definitely have a voice!
The Contracts Specialist benefits package:
· Highly attractive basic salary and lucrative bonus with potential to double the OTE
· Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 27 days holiday + stats, salary sacrifice car purchase scheme
Location: This is a fully remote, work form home position with occasional visits to customers and the company office. As such, applicants can be based anywhere in the UK