Content Marketing Executive
Content Marketing Executive - Telecoms - Hybrid working.
- Fast growing business
- Great opportunity to progress.
- Hybrid working (1 or 2 days in office Cheshire)
The Role of Content Marketing Executive: Reporting into the Head of marketing you will work the company's growing team to champion B2B content to engage and target relevant audiences.
Responsibilities for Content Marketing Executive include:
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders
- Shape / deliver a content plan.
- Developing lead generating content
- SEO ready, web content
- Blog development
- Paid / organic social media.
- Email copy
- Working with design, PR, and multimedia agencies.
The Company Background for Content Marketing Executive role: You will be joining a fast growing, innovative technology business who are on the look out for creative, passionate people like themselves to join their family. They are an ambitious company, growing at great pace, offering a fabulous career for someone who wants to grow in a rapidly advancing industry and company.
Requirements for the Content Marketing Executive role:
- Previous Content Marketing experience for B2B lead generation.
- Full content mix, email, social, web etc
- Excellent written /editing skills.
- Previous experience with Social Media platforms
- CMS - WordPress
- Able to research/identify and develop creative content
- Ambitious, eye for detail, highly motivated.
Benefits for the Content Marketing Executive:
- Hybrid working
- 26 days holiday + 8 public holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
Location: The position of Marketing and Communication Specialist is based in Cheshire Our client is a hybrid working model which will likely be 1or 2 days office.