Commercial Sales Manager
- Rare opportunity to build a new division and sales team for Euxton Tiles
- National position targeting tiling contractors and introducing to specifiers
- Selling interior range of wall & floor tiles for commercial sector
- Working closely with senior leadership team to implement & drive strategy
- Selling a quality product sourced in multiple ways from around the world
- Fully autonomous role - potential progression to Commercial Director
- Tax Friendly, non-contributory Share Option scheme available upon completion of probation!
- Excellent package to go with it!
Commercial Manager - UK
The Role: BMS Performance are working in partnership with a superb name in the interior tile market - Euxton Tiles & Bathrooms, to on-board a dynamic, pro-active, and commercially astute Commercial Manager to work with the leadership team to drive a sales strategy which will achieve an ambitious growth plan over the next five years.
Selling a beautiful range of internal wall and floor tiles, the Commercial Manager will be in a stand-alone business development role in the first 9-12 months to enhance the brand in the market, get in front of new tiling contractors and to begin discussions with specifiers working on commercial projects. This business development work will involve CPD's, lunch & learn events, and networking across the sector to really tell the story of Euxton Tiles & Bathrooms and share their amazing range for commercial applications. To execute this business development, you will be supported by an internal sales team of four, marketing support, an integrated CRM/ERP system, and have access to lead generation tools such as Glenigan.
Following your initial success, the Commercial Manager will begin to build a Business Development team to further grow the commercial sector for our client. This will then lead to Commercial Director status in the not too distant future.
The Company: Euxton Tiles have an ambitious growth plan which they are already in the process of implementing. They have recently invested in a new Sales Director for the Merchants side of the business who is now embarking on a team build to capitalise on the plan and being very successful across the buying groups and independent sectors. It is now the commercial side of the business's turn to grow. They are a growing organisation and have a real company culture of togetherness, hard work and teamwork. They are a business who are looking for a forward thinking sales professional to really execute the sales plan and make a strategic impact on the future of the business for the long-term. Our client is very environmentally conscious and have a sustainability plan where they aim to be carbon neutral by 2030.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a proven track record in B2B Field Sales selling to tiling contractors nationally.
- Ideally come from an interiors product background
- Passionate about sustainability & environment
- A history of new business success
- Experience of onboarding new sales people and growing a team
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Salary: Highly competitive basic salary + 20% OTE + Electric Car + Private Medical + Pension + 25 days holiday
Candidate Location: Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham