Commercial Catering Engineer
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Field Service Engineer to join our team. As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of catering equipment, both electrical and gas-powered. To be considered for this role, you must hold relevant electrical qualifications and be ACS gas accredited.
- Providing high-quality repair and maintenance services for a variety of catering equipment, including ovens, grills, fryers, refrigerators, and more.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting electrical and gas-related faults and issues, as well as carrying out repairs and replacements as required.
- Providing exceptional customer service and communication with clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations and guidelines, and maintaining accurate and detailed service records.
- Electrical qualifications, such as NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- ACS gas accreditation.
- Relevant experience in the repair and maintenance of catering equipment, both electrical and gas-powered.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage your own workload, and maintain a high level of productivity.
- A full UK driving license.
Package: 33-39K OTE 50K you will be provided with a company vehicle, tools and equipment, and a mobile phone.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and highly skilled engineer to join a growing and reputable company and further develop their career in the catering equipment industry.
Location : South West, Devon, Exeter, Plymouth, Barnstaple, Torquay, Wellington,