Clinical Trainer - Band 5 - Wound Care
Field based role covering Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex.
Salary £37,000 + £3K bonus + car allowance
- Family owned business with focus on training and R&D
- Involved and interesting position for a band 5 clinician
- Premium quality products with strong clinical evidence
- Active PIN and NMC registration essential
THE COMPANY: This family owned UK manufacturer, has been established nearly 100 years with a legacy in advanced wound care and compression products. With a mix of premium heritage brands as well as continual innovations they are proud of the name and reputation they have built within Community and Acute settings. The business has strived to achieve the efficacy and NICE approval on key brands, to influence patient pathways and gain sales opportunities. There focus is on healing patients and driving innovative technology.
THE ROLE: Support sales growth of formulary targets across the region through the delivery of clinical education. Building strong key relationships to ensure our client seen as the partner of choice. As a Clinical Trainer, the successful candidate will have a thorough working knowledge of wound management in the NHS. A brilliant opportunity for a band 5 nurse wanting to a new challenge!
To be successful you will need:
- Active PIN and NMC registration
- Experienced in wound care
- Excellent presentation skills; including the confidence to present to large groups in a face to face and virtual environment.
- Currently living in the South East without visa restrictions or needing sponsorship
- Driving licence
Full company and product training will be provided and the role will be a mix of virtual and face to face meetings. Career and earning prospects within the division and company are exciting and realistic.
The Package for Clinical Specialist:
- Basic: £30,000 - 37,000
- Bonus: £3,000
- Car Allowance: £6,200
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats