- Rare chance to work within this specialist market
- Commercially focused training and education role for Midwives!
- Attractive career and earning prospects - rapidly growing company
- 3 days hospital based, 2 days from home - 9-5 hours!
THE COMPANY: A rare and excellent opportunity to join this privately owned, rapidly growing provider of a premium quality range of devices, equipment and consumables used within neonatal, midwifery and obstetrics / gynae environments. Their products give genuine patient and clinician benefits. Continued success and expansion means that they are currently seeking a suitably qualified midwifery or obs / gynae clinical professional to provide clinical support, education and training to their customers across the Midlands, East Anglia & Northern Home Counties - 2 days per month based in Central London.
THE ROLE: The successful Clinical Trainer will be working closely with the company's sales team and providing invaluable medical device training, support and education to midwives, matrons, ward staff, obs / gynae staff in hospitals and community-based midwives. Full product / company training will be provided and a truly interesting and rewarding career move awaits the successful candidate. A fantastic time to join as the company continues to grow!
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE:
- Candidates must have a midwifery or obs / gynae nursing background with active PIN
- Experience in a similar commercial role will enhance your application
- Must be able to use your own vehicle for travel - all expenses paid!
- Presentable, credible, team player who is keen to break into commercial sales/account management
THE PACKAGE FOR CLINICAL TRAINER:
- Basic: £35,000 - 45,000 basic
- £5,000 - £10,000 bonus depending on performance
- Fuel card, lunch allowance + Premier Inn card!
- Benefits: Pension, mobile, medical insurance, laptop, 25 days holiday + birthday and stats