- Innovative Midwifery Devices
- Rare chance to work within this specialist market
- Varied, commercially focussed training and education role
- Midlands and East Anglia
- Attractive career and earning prospects – rapidly growing company
- Active Midwifery registration essential
- Great opportunity for a Midwife seeking a new challenge
THE COMPANY: A rare and excellent opportunity to join this privately owned, rapidly growing provider of a premium quality range of devices, equipment and consumables used within neonatal, midwifery and obs / gynae environments. Their products give genuine patient and clinician benefits and a rare and exciting opportunity currently exists for a suitably experienced and qualified midwife to provide clinical support, education and training to their customers within the Midlands and East Anglia.
THE ROLE: The successful Clinical Trainer will be working closely with the company’s sales team and providing invaluable training, support and education to midwives, matrons, ward staff, obs / gynae staff in hospitals and community-based midwives. Full product / company training will be provided and a truly interesting and rewarding career move awaits the successful candidate. A fantastic time to join as the company continues to grow.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have an active midwifery registration and either experience in a similar commercial role or be looking for a new challenge in one.
THE CULTURE: A very collaborative and supportive team environment with patient benefit at the heart of everything they do
The Package for Clinical Trainer:
- Basic: £32,000 to £45,000
- Bonus 20%
- Full travel expenses
- Benefits: Pension, mobile, medical insurance, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats