Clinical Support Specialist
- Independently run surgical implant manufacturer
- Rare opportunity to break into medical devices
- Customer training role within orthopaedics
- Worldwide organisation with a superb reputation for quality
Sales Support Specialist – Orthopaedic surgery
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for theatre nurse to moving into a commercial role, training clinicians on the company’s range of orthopaedic implants including ankle, should and wrist systems. You will work alongside an experienced sales person to provide theatre support, answer any queries, and educate surgeons on best practice.
Requirements: To be considered for Sales Support Specialist role, we are looking for:
- In depth knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Some experience of working within the theatre environment
- A positive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, motivation, and strong commercial acumen
The Package for Sales Support Specialist
- Basic: £30-35k
- £4k bonus
- £6,000 car allowance
- 25 days holidays, healthcare, pension
The Culture: The team culture is very vibrant and energetic whilst remaining professional and clinically credible. You will have a great team player mentality as you and your colleagues support each other to deliver quality service levels and expertise to customers.
The Company: This international manufacturer have been established for over 30 years and have rapidly established themselves as a leader in their market with an excellent reputation for product quality and customer services. Their products are advocated by some of the world’s leading orthopaedic surgeons thanks to the quality of their manufacturing process.
Location: The position of Sales Support Specialist covers Greater London.