Clinical Sales Specialist - Orthopaedics & Joint Repair
- Orthopaedic Implants and Joint repair
- Medical sales role for ambitious graduate or clinician
- Work for a well-established British manufacturer of medical implants
- World class training and onboarding plan for employees
The Company: This UK based organisation has a 50-year heritage in the joint reconstruction and orthopaedics world. They manufacture a range of quality orthopaedic implants used in hip, knee and shoulder surgery and they maintain a closeknit, professional and supportive culture. An exciting opportunity currently exists for a driven, bright, ambitious graduate or junior clinician to join their team and learn about the sales process within operating theatres. Full product and sales coaching and mentoring would be given by experienced team members.
The Role: The successful Clinical BDE will be supporting theatre teams in the key hospital accounts in the Brighton, Worthing, and East Sussex region and learning from the senior salespeople in the team to develop existing relationship, upsell the full product range and bring on new customers in the area. The company is looking for someone who will learn fast, be credible with their surgical customers and can establish commercial relationships within NHS and private hospitals and effectively communicate with Surgeons, ODPs, Theatre Managers, Consultants, Nurses and Procurement. Full, structured company and product training will be provided over the first year and career development and earning potential is attractive, as is the positive company culture.
As a Sales Associate, who are you?
- You are a recent graduate with some work experience in sales or customers facing role.
- You ideally in a biology, biomedical science, sports science, or business degree
- You are a clinician working in the NHS or private healthcare in an ODP, Physio, Nursing, or Theatre based position and want to change your career path.
- You have a full UK driving license.
- You want to kick start your career in sales and are a fantastic relationship builder.
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the resilience and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****
The Package for a Clinical BDE:
- £30,000-£40,000 base salary
- OTE starting at £2k and rising to £10k in year 2
- Company car or allowance of £600 per month
- Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday