Clinical Sales Specialist - Ophthalmology
- Sell gold-standard ophthalmic surgery devices
- Opportunity to break into ophthalmic surgery sales
- Work for one of most prestigious ophthalmic companies
- Incredible earning potential with uncapped bonus
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for an Account Manager to sell a range of leading devices and equipment used to surgically treat ophthalmic conditions such as cataracts. You will be the company representative in a number of high value accounts on territory to maintain revenue spend and provide technical expertise on your products. This territory has some really exciting projects on the horizon so this is a great opportunity to gain fantastic experience in a commercial role. N.B. This is a 12 month maternity cover position.
Requirements: To be considered for Account Manager role you must have:
- Clinical experience in ophthalmic surgery and understanding of IOL's and phacoemulsification machines
- A real motivation to break into sales
- A confident and outgoing personality
- A positive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, motivation and strong commercial acumen
The Future: As an Account Manager for this multi-national blue chip organisation will receive first class commercial training and gain sales experience that will benefit your long term career. As this is a maternity cover role there is no guarantee of a permanent role, however, within this large business there are likely to be future roles in sales or clinical specialists, especially as the hiring manager is extremely reluctant to lose good people!
The Package for Account Manager
- Basic: £40-50k depending on experience
- £30k OTE + uncapped commission
- Fully expensed company car (hybrid available)
- 25 days holidays, healthcare, pension
The Culture: The business is at the forefront of the ophthalmic market and as such, have a very forward thinking mentality. Despite being a global player, they have a "small company feel" with a very inclusive and collaborative culture. The hiring manager has built a team of professional, hard working and very commercially astute sales people, and is looking for a new member to join this successful team.
The Company: This prestigious manufacturer has been established for over 70 years and are pioneers in the world of ophthalmic surgery, enabling customers to provide vision enhancing treatments and improve patients' quality of life immeasurably.
Location: The position of Account Manager covers Chelmsford, Southend, Brentwood, Rochester, Ramsgate, Maidstone, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Eastbourne, Worthing, Crawley, Brighton, Guildford, Staines.